Λέσχη Φίλων Στατιστικής - GrStats forum
Σεμινάριο Τμήματος Στατιστικής και Ασφαλιστικής Επιστήμης, Πανεπιστήμιο Πειραιώς: "The current state, controversies, contradictions and disputes of Statistical Process Control (SPC) in recent years" Forumgrstats

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Σεμινάριο Τμήματος Στατιστικής και Ασφαλιστικής Επιστήμης, Πανεπιστήμιο Πειραιώς: "The current state, controversies, contradictions and disputes of Statistical Process Control (SPC) in recent years" Forumgrstats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Για προβλήματα εγγραφής και άλλες πληροφορίες επικοινωνήστε με : grstats.forum@gmail.com ή grstats@stat-athens.aueb.gr

Go down
sakis1980
sakis1980

Σεμινάριο Τμήματος Στατιστικής και Ασφαλιστικής Επιστήμης, Πανεπιστήμιο Πειραιώς: "The current state, controversies, contradictions and disputes of Statistical Process Control (SPC) in recent years" Empty Σεμινάριο Τμήματος Στατιστικής και Ασφαλιστικής Επιστήμης, Πανεπιστήμιο Πειραιώς: "The current state, controversies, contradictions and disputes of Statistical Process Control (SPC) in recent years"

Tue 17 Jan 2023 - 12:00
ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΠΕΙΡΑΙΩΣ
ΣΧΟΛΗ ΧΡΗΜΑΤΟΟΙΚΟΝΟΜΙΚΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΗΣ
ΤΜΗΜΑ ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΑΣΦΑΛΙΣΤΙΚΗΣ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΗΣ

ΠΡΟΣΚΛΗΣΗ

Σας προσκαλούμε στη διαδικτυακή ομιλία της Marien Graham, Professor in the Department of Science, Mathematics and Technology Education, University of Pretoria, South Africa, η οποία θα διεξαχθεί την Παρασκευή 20 Ιανουαρίου 2023, ώρα 17:00 μέσω της εφαρμογής MsTeams, με θέμα:

The current state, controversies, contradictions and disputes of Statistical Process Control (SPC) in recent years

Abstract: During this seminar, I will present an overview of recent research and applications of statistical process monitoring (SPM), as well as my opinion of them. Note that SPM is formerly referred to as “statistical process control (SPC)”, but there has recently been substantial dispute about whether the word “control” is acceptable and whether it should not be substituted with “monitoring”. I will concentrate on modern monitoring scheme research and applications, as it is well-known that these schemes are not just useful for manufacturing processes (as was the case many years ago), but the application has moved to healthcare, environmental pollution, social networks, and education, to name a few. Furthermore, there has recently been substantial discussion about the choice of performance metrics for these monitoring schemes, and I will continue the debate in this seminar. What the future holds regarding process monitoring is also discussed.

Για να συνδεθείτε στη διαδικτυακή ομιλία επιλέγετε
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ac2b84132af2140dabd5355ea486de1a4%40thread.tacv2/1673798169892?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22d9c8dee3-558b-483d-b502-d31fa0cb24de%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22845270c1-6fa1-493b-b3af-3ebabd95a79e%22%7d
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum