Invitation for the Special Issue entitled "Markov and Semi-Markov Chains, Processes, Systems and Emerging Related Fields" at Mathematics
Mon 23 Nov 2020 - 10:53
We hope that our e-mail finds you well and safe.
We would warmly like to invite you to submit your research for consideration in the Journal Mathematics (ISSN 2227-7390, Impact Factor 1.747, 2019) which is currently running a Special Issue entitled "Markov and Semi-Markov Chains, Processes, Systems and Emerging Related Fields". All papers will follow a double-blind peer-review process which will be arranged by the chief editor of the journal.
Based on your expertise and background, we think you could make an excellent contribution to this special issue. For detailed information and related keywords please follow the link to the special issue Website at: https://www.mdpi.com/si/mathematics/Markov_Semi-markov_Chains. Submissions in fields related to applied probability modeling and data-driven, decision support probabilistic models are also welcome.
Mathematics is a fully open access Journal (i.e. unlimited and free access by readers) that increases visibility, and promotes more frequent citations, as indicated by several studies. It is indexed in the Science Citation Indexed Expanded - SCIE (Web of Science) from Vol. 4 (2016) and in Scopus.
The submission deadline is the 30th of April 2021. For further details on the submission process, please see the instructions for authors at the journal website. (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/mathematics/instructions).
Please note that open access is financially supported by the authors and their institutes. Details on publication charges could be found on the journal's website: https://www.mdpi.com/apc. We strongly suggest, to submit a full paper by the end of this year and benefit from 2020 (lower) publication fees. Alternatively, you might consider sending a tentative title and a short abstract (100-150 words) directly to the guest editors by the end of 2020, and the full paper before 30 April 2021. This option gets a 20% reduction on the fees of 2021.
Thank you for considering this invitation and we are looking forward to hearing from you, Very best wishes,
Prof P.-C.G. Vassiliou
Department of Statistical Science, UCL Guest Editor
Andreas C. Georgiou
Professor of Operational Research University of Macedonia
- AUEB Stats Seminars 26/11/2021: A new framework of semi-Markov processes for parameter estimation and Reliability Analysis by Andreas Makrides (University of the Aegean)
- AUEB Stats Seminars 2/12/2022: Federated Bayesian Computation via Piecewise Deterministic Markov Processes (Delft Institute of Applied Mathematics, NL)
- AUEB Stats Seminars 4/3/2021: Practical Distributionally Robust Markov Decision Processes using Relative Entropy by William Greenall (UCL)
- CSDA: Special Issue on Computational Statistics for Clinical Research
- Special Session on Statistics and Probabilities for Information Systems (SIS)
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum