Wed 2 May 2012 - 9:52
The company, a global management consulting firm serving clients in more than 100 countries, is looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
M.Sc. in Econometrics, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics (with time series and/or statistical background).
Should be able to apply statistical and econometric modeling techniques that will be decided with the project supervisor.
Experience in SAS programming will be considered as a strong asset but it is not a prerequisite.
Acquaintance in managing data.
Excellent skills in MS Office suite.
The candidates will be participating in multinational project teams.
Fluency in English is required.
All male candidates should have fulfilled their military obligations.
This is a full time based in Athens.
The company offers unique career opportunities, competitive remuneration package, top class private medical insurance and continuous training within a stimulating and growing working environment.
For details see http://www.jobhunter.gr/index.php
- Consultant (Econometrician/Statistician) - Deadline May 20th, 2012
- JOBHUNTER.COM - Consultant (Econometrician/Statistician) & Senior Analytics Consultant
- Senior Econometrician/Econometrician @ a leading retailer in Greece
- Modelling Statistician by IRI
- 20th Advanced Summer School in Economics & Econometrics is "Spatial econometrics with cross section and panel data" at Crete
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum