Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 16:51
We have the pleasure to announce the 2014 Edition of the Summer School on Modern Methods in Biostatistics and Epidemiology.
The School aims to provide introductory and advanced courses in medical statistics and epidemiology, and their application in etiology research and public health.
Courses last one week (except for Stata courses, held on Sunday, which last one day). Students can attend for a day, one or two weeks.
Both introductory and more advanced one-day courses on Stata will be offered. All courses offered during the regular course week will be using Stata.
Teachers come from Harvard University and several European institutions, among whose Karolinska Institutet, Bocconi University and University of Milano-Bicocca. Funding is kindly provided by Bocconi University and Stata. Limited student tuition scholarships are available.
The school will be held from June 8 to June 21, 2014 at Castello Brandolini Colomban, Cison di Valmarino - Treviso - Italy.
Deadline for early registration is 31 March 2014.
Please visit the course homepage for more information about the course:
- NKUA MSc in Biostatistics: Seminar on “MODERN INCOMPLETE DATA PROBLEMS” Friday 5th May 11:00 – 14:00
- PhD student in Biostatistics and Epidemiology, University of Bern
- 20th Advanced Summer School in Economics & Econometrics is "Spatial econometrics with cross section and panel data" at Crete
- Applied Bayesian Statistics summer school on BAYES, BIG DATA, AND THE INTERNET
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Biostatistics and Epidemiology @ Imperial College London
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum