20th Advanced Summer School in Economics & Econometrics is "Spatial econometrics with cross section and panel data" at Crete
Mon 17 Feb 2020 - 10:07
The topic of the 20th Advanced Summer School in Economics & Econometrics is "Spatial econometrics with cross section and panel data".
The course will run between 2-9 August 2020 and a brief schedule is as follows
Day 1: Course overview
Day 2: Generalized least squares and quasi-GLS estimation of linear models
Day 3: The nature of spatial correlation and serial correlation with panel data
Day 4: Nonlinear models with cross-sectional data and spatial data
Day 5: Nonlinear models with panel data
Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, Professor in the Department of Economics, Michigan State University, USA, will be the Distinguished Guest Professor. He is a fellow of the Econometric Society and the author of two higly cited books "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data" and "Introductory Econometrics: A Modern Approach".
All courses take place in the Department of Economics at the University of Crete. We are looking forward to meeting you in the beautiful island of Crete.
For more information please visit http://www.assee.eu/
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to firstname.lastname@example.org, leaving the subject line blank.
- Summer School on Modern Methods in Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Applied Bayesian Statistics summer school on BAYES, BIG DATA, AND THE INTERNET
- International Meeting: Statistics & Econometrics: Browsing the Past - Facing Future Challenges
- Tilburg School of Economics and Management
- AUEB CAREΕR MOTIVATION SEMINAR FOR STUDENTS - 12/12/2016: (A) Causal inference in statistics and econometrics & (B) Research Opportunities for Statistics Graduates in the University of Chicago
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum