AUEB Stats Seminars 30/9/2021: Bi-factor and second-order copula models for item response data by A. Nikoloulopoulos (University of East Anglia, UK)
Wed 29 Sep 2021 - 14:32
ΚΥΚΛΟΣ ΣΕΜΙΝΑΡΙΩΝ ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΗΣ ΣΕΠΤΕΜΒΡΙΟΣ 2021
Ομιλητής: Aristidis Nikoloulopoulos, Associate Professor in Statistics, School of Computing Sciences, University of East Anglia, UK.
Bi-factor and second-order copula models for item response data
Bi-factor and second-order models based on copulas are proposed for item response data, where the items can be split into non-overlapping groups such that there is a homogeneous dependence within each group. Our general models include the Gaussian bi-factor and second-order models as special cases and can lead to more probability in the joint upper or lower tail compared with the Gaussian bi-factor and second-order models. Details on maximum likelihood estimation of parameters for the bi-factor and second-order copula models are given, as well as model selection and goodness-of-fit techniques. Our general methodology is demonstrated with an extensive simulation study and illustrated for the Toronto Alexithymia Scale.
Πέμπτη, Σεπτέμβριος 30, 2021 - 12:30
- AUEB Stats Seminars NEW DATE! 22/4/2021: Scalable inference for epidemic models with individual level data by P. Touloupou (U.of Birmingham)
- AUEB Stats Seminars 8/10/2021: From here to infinity - bridging finite and Bayesian nonparametric mixture models in model-based clustering by Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter (WU Vienna University of Economics and Busin
- AUEB Stats Seminars 21/1/2021: Analysis of large-scale genetic data
- AUEB Stats Seminars 24/3/2021: Improved estimation of partially-specified models by I. Kosmidis (Univ. of Warwick)
- AUEB Stats Seminars 24/6/2021: Nonparametric and high-dimensional functional graphical models by E. Solea
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum