Λέσχη Φίλων Στατιστικής - GrStats forum
10 fully-funded studentships at the University of Lancaster Forumgrstats

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

10 fully-funded studentships at the University of Lancaster Forumgrstats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Για προβλήματα εγγραφής και άλλες πληροφορίες επικοινωνήστε με : grstats.forum@gmail.com ή grstats@stat-athens.aueb.gr

Go down
grstats
grstats
http://stat-athens.aueb.gr/~grstats/

10 fully-funded studentships at the University of Lancaster Empty 10 fully-funded studentships at the University of Lancaster

Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 15:08
Interested in making an impact?
The STOR-i doctoral training centre is accepting applications for October
2011 entry.
STOR-i aims to train a new generation of researchers working in Statistics
and Operational Research (OR).

What's on offer?:
* 10 fully-funded studentships annually, with some still available for October 2011 entry.
* Each studentship comes with an enhanced stipend (equating to a competitive graduate salary).
* An opportunity to make a real scientific and industrial impact with your research.
* Be part of a learning group, co-operating and interacting with like-minded peers.
* Work directly with leading industry partners, opening up real potential for rapid career progression.

What track record are we looking for?
Typically we would expect you to:
* Have undertaken, or are currently taking, an undergraduate course with substantial mathematical content
* Be expecting to achieve in the coming year, or already hold, a first class honours degree.
Please note that we do not require expertise in BOTH statistics and operational research, but having a degree which
includes a substantial content of either would be an advantage.

To find out more, please visit www.stor-i.lancs.ac.uk/about or email
stori@lancs.ac.uk

STOR-i is funded by the EPSRC in partnership with Lancaster University and a number of leading companies.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum